2 Bed Renovated Queenslander for Removal
This stunning home for removal has two sided wrap verandahs and large windows making the most of the views and breeze. This renovated Queenslander has a great layout and can be turned either way on your block.
Some of the great features of the house are:
- The large master bedroom, walk in robe conveniently located next to the super-sized bathroom (complete with dual sinks, linen cupboard, bath, shower and toilet).
- VJ walls and ceiling throughout
- large timber windows with screens
- stunning timber floors
- large timber kitchen
- open plan living and lounge area
- 2 bedrooms
- large wrap around verandahs
- large ducted air conditioner*
- 3.3m ceilings or 11 foot in old terms
Price includes house from the bearer up, delivery within 100km based on 2 piece move and a stumping allowance to 1.0m high using 75x75x4mm Duragal post with a standard stump hole of 450x1200mm. * please also note, air conditioner will be delivered with the house but not reinstated.
This home is currently on the original site and is available to view by appointment only. Contact the office to view.